Funeral Insurance Rockville:
Why Buy Funeral Insurance?
The most common reason for getting life assurance is to shield your dependents from the loss of your income. If you’ve got a spouse, children, or other dependents, the payout can help your family survive the financial impact of your death. There are several common reasons for getting life assurance. These include:
- Replacing your income for any dependents who depend upon that income;
- Buying funeral expenses and other final expenses;
- Providing a financial legacy for heirs;
- Covering estate or inheritance taxes.
- Offering a donation to a charity;
- Creating a savings vehicle if there’s or is also an insurance need;
Wilmington, DE 19808